PNW RANGE 31 8 HANDLEBAR GEN 3
THIS BAR HAS GOT YOUR BACK
Now in its third iteration, the PNW continues its legacy without forgetting what made the Range bar so popular. With its continued focus on ergonomics and comfort, the Range handlebar offers a 10-degree back sweep and 5-degree upsweep. This combination puts your arms and shoulders in a far more relaxed position. A more relaxed position coupled with the 30mm bar rise ensures you won’t be stuck in an awkward stiff armed bar clutching position. Use of 2014 Aluminum Alloy has allowed PNW to incorporate key carbonesque chatter absorbing qualities, resulting in a comfortable bar that doesn’t beat you up while also not costing an arm and a leg, a win-win. Widening the third generation bars out to 800mm not only gives riders more bar width options but has also allowed PNW’s crafty engineers to shave off a solid 25g compared to the second generation Range bar. If you’re on the hunt for an affordable alloy bar that puts ergonomics and comfort at the forefront then the Range Gen 3 is for you.
- 10-degree back sweep, 5-degree upsweep, and 30mm rise puts you in a more relaxed position
- 2014 Aluminum Alloy construction offers vibration damping and a robust build
- 800mm bar width is ideal for modern long and slack mountain bikes
- Cut marks let you trim down the bar width
- 25g weight saving over previous model