The Campagnolo Zonda C17 wheelset is perfect for training, gran fondos and commuting – lightweight, reliable and robust. Weighing 1540 grams per pair, this wheelset is lighter than the previous model, resulting in a much more responsive ride feel. Thanks to the milled rim, however, this wheelset also boasts class-leading strength and durability.
Campagnolo has equipped this wheelset with alloy hubs filled which are filled with steel bearings. As a result, these hubs offer both a high level of durability and a smooth spin that lasts. These hubs are laced to the rim via 16 aero steel spokes on the front, and 21 on the rear. Using a 2:1 spoke ratio on the drive side of the rear wheel helps to maximize stiffness, while the relatively low spoke count on the front wheel ensures this wheelset remains as light as possible.
Like all high-quality Campagnolo wheels, the Campagnolo Zonda’s have been built by a certified Campagnolo technician in Italy, and checked by electronic instrumentation. This manufacturing process ensures a high-quality build that lasts. In all, a durable, but lightweight wheelset perfect for training, ready to help you hit the season in race-ready condition.
- Milled alloy rim construction
- 24mm front rim depth, 27mm rear rim depth
- 22mm external rim width
- Weight: 1540 grams
- Compatible with clincher tires
- Compatible with rim brakes and cantilever brakes
- Aluminum high flange QR hubs, (100mm front) (130mm rear). Cup-and-cone bearing system. Steel bearings
- Bladed straight-pull steel spokes. 16 front, 21 rear. Self-locking alloy nipples
- 9/10/11 speed compatible
- Includes: Quick release skewers, user manual