SPECIALIZED POWER EXPERT MIMIC SADDLE
PUT THE POWER INTO YOUR RIDE
The Specialized Power Expert Saddle features a carbon shell and a tough, lightweight, and water-resistant cover. Patented body geometry is lab tested to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries and level 2 medium density PU padding provides ample support and comfort. Mimic technology helps create a saddle that perfectly adapts to your body to give you the support you need. The Power Saddle is also designed to provide excellent sit bone support and has a short nose to relieve pressure on soft tissues when riding in an aggressive position. An Elongated Body Geometry channel also reduces numbness and pressure. As an additional touch, the saddle has SWAT mounts that allow for slick integrated storage. Available in three different widths, the Power Expert will properly fit any rider.
PinkBike - "Mimic accounts for the changes in the density of female soft tissue and adapts to them. The design of the new saddle mimics the body’s response to different types of pressure to create equilibrium within soft tissue. " - Sarah Moore
BikeRadar - "The extensively updated design includes a number of innovative elements, but the most interesting is the new softer foam padding used on the nose, which is designed to ‘mimic’ the density of the soft tissue resting on it — hence the name." - Aoife Glass
Road Bike Action - "Living up to its expectations, the Power saddle is beyond comfortable. Rolling your hips forward to get to the drops isn’t just comfortable, it is actually easier with less material inhibiting the pelvis from rotating… The minimal padding was never an issue, the pressure on the pelvis was dispersed so much to where it felt like there was no saddle underneath."
- Patented Body Geometry Design is lab tested to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries
- Innovative Mimic technology uses multilayered materials to maintain equilibrium and minimize swelling in soft tissue
- Lightweight and supportive PU padding provides comfort and support on long rides
- Stiff carbon fiber shell provides longevity and all-day riding efficiency
- Titanium Rails are light, hollow, and durable
- Level 2 Padding, medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning
- SWAT compatible mounts allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions
- Specialized Part Number: 27119-8253